5 Ways CEOs Can Drive SalesNov 19, 2017
Know, Watch, Ponder
Living never wore one out so much as the effort not to live.
Successful CEOs spend up to 1/3 of their time with customers. Do you?
- How to listen-in on sales conversations
- What to say to your customers
- How to stay on top of the sales process and sales compliance
- Why feedback from sales managers and account execs is gold
- How to finally align Sales and Marketing
CEO Essential Read Now!
Enough with the one who says "yes" and does "no"!
As CEO you may see more than your share of passive aggressive behavior. That's because no-one likes to say "no" to the boss and well, you're everyone's boss. The fix is straightforward. Here you go.
"To solve a problem quickly, two people in different departments should simply talk and make the right thing happen." So it's really that simple? Read more.
The C-SuiteSkimm is a weekly brief for CEOs and business owners delivering essential news, trends, tips and the occasional "ya-can't-make-this-*[email protected]$#!"-